Little Berlin wants to meet more artists! Submit your work to our OPEN CALL FOR OCTOBER!
Deadline for submissions is Monday, August 7th at midnight.
Please send in one single PDF:
- three to five images, titles, mediums, years, dimensions
- an artist bio (under 250 words)
- short project statement (under 250 words) The project statement could be an artist statement or a description of the artwork that you have submitted. This description is important to helping us place your work within a relevant context.
- short (no longer than one page) CV
- There is a paypal submission fee of $10 to paypal.me/LittleBerlin, we ask that you please include proof of payment (confirmation #) in your email / pdf.
There is no designated theme. We will be curating the exhibition based on the submissions we receive. We are open to all forms of visual and performing art.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in one single PDF with the subject line OPEN CALL: Your Name
Open Call FAQs:
- We are open to all types and mediums of art and gladly accept "non traditional" art forms. There is no theme, we will be curating a group show based on the submissions we receive.
- The group exhibition will open with a reception on Saturday, October 7th and will close on Sunday the 29th.
- We are open to artist submissions from everywhere, it is not limited to Philadelphia. Please be advised that we do not currently have a budget to cover any shipping expenses. If your work is selected for the exhibition you will be responsible for shipping both ways.
- The "project statement" can be anything from an artist statement or a description of the artwork that you have submitted. This description is important to helping us place your work within a relevant context.
- We kindly ask that you limit the number of submissions to 3-5 works.. make sure to include dimensions, title, date, etc.
- The PayPal fee helps us cover the costs associated with putting on an exhibition.. wall vinyl, promotional material, lights, rent, etc. We are an artist run space and do not profit from our exhibitions.